This summer is all about ruffled tops, off the shoulder dresses and tops, and print flowy dresses. Long flowy dresses with prints like palm leaves are becoming very popular and really are the perfect summer dress. You will find that the palm print dresses are not over the top or brightly colored. These prints are very subtle, very pretty, and usually printed on a lighter color fabric. Because palm print dresses are subtle, they are some adorable ways on how to style a palm print dress so you can wear them anytime, You don’t have to wait for your next tropical vacation.
How to style a palm print dress.
There are quite a few ways to style a palm print dress so depending on what style or look you are going for, here are a few ideas.
- First, you want to shop for a palm print dress that is flowy or long like a maxi dress.
- Second, you can wear a few different kinds of sandals with this look. A pair of strappy flat or heeled sandals, or even a pair of sandals with a pop of color.
- Third, if it’s chillier a cropped denim jacket would look really good with a palm print dress.
- Maybe skip a necklace with this look and add a few gold bangles or bracelets instead.
- Keep your purse simple with a cream, navy, or pink bag, clutch or crossbody. A straw tote bag would be fun as well.
- Also, If you are going for a beachy, tropical look then you could wear a straw hat as well.
It’s really quite a simple look to style but if you find the right palm print dress you whole look will really stand out and make a fun summery, beachy statement! Each of these ladies equally looks so pretty in their palm print dress and each has added their own unique style.
photo credit: A Southern Drawl
A denim jacket is a perfect match with a palm print dress and adding a pop of color with the strappy sandals really completes the look.
photo credit: The Boston Fashionista
Kristen used simple accessories, a pair of gold hoops and a great bag to complete this look. A fuschia pink clutch or navy bag would also look really pretty with this simple look.
photo credit: The Teacher Diva
Loving the cut of this maxi palm print dress and the cream tote and the Tory Burch slide sandals compliment this dress really well.
photo credit: Gal Meets Glam
This is a really cute, fun beachy look. Loving the pops of pink with the sandals, straw tote bag, and beach hat.
photo credit: The Fox and She
You don’t need a lot of accessories to dress up this dress. The cut on this dress is really nice and the strappy tassel sandals are a perfect match.
photo credit: Mckenna Bleu
This outfit is perfect for a date night or girls night out.
photo credit: The Miller Affect
The straw hat and shoes go really well together and they both are the perfect accessory with this dress.
photo credit: Jess Ann Kirby
Again, you can’t go wrong by adding a straw hat.
photo credit: Bows & Sequins
This dress is really popular because it’s such a pretty flowy style and you really only need a pair of strappy heels to make a statement with this dress.
photo credit: Thoughtfully Styled
The navy blue hat goes really well with the navy in the palm print dress but I would switch the color of the dress to match the clutch.