How to style euro shams, including styling tips, photos, current trends, where to shop, and more
Euro shams are a fantastic way to decorate your bed. They provide excellent back support when reading or watching TV in bed. The euro pillow is another name for the euro sham. It can be scary to purchase euro pillows for the first time. Even though the size is universal, you must consider a few additional factors to make the best decision. Consider the following suggestions before checking how to style euro shams.
- Step 1: Choose the right size for you. Pillow shams and ornamental pillows are not all created equal. There are three different standard sham sizes: Queen, King, and Euro. All of these can look great in a design.
- Step 2: Consider the sizes of headboards and mattresses. Before you start experimenting with different pillow arrangements, you’ll want to think about your headboard. Any statement headboard that rises more than 2 feet above the mattress allows you plenty of creative pillow options.
- Step 3: Take note of your overall house style. Euro pillows give the bed a beautiful look. Make sure the euro sham you’re buying goes with the rest of your room or bed’s decor.
- Step 4: Take into consideration the thread count. Lower-quality fabrics usually have a higher thread count. So please pay attention to it. Euro pillows of exceptional quality typically have a thread count of 400.
- Step 5: Think about the content. Silk shams are the way to go if you want to give your room a beautiful look. On the other hand, Cotton euro pillows are a good choice if you’re going to be unobtrusive.
Stack the Euro Pillows
Place your sleeping pillows on the bed first, with their cuffs pointing outwards toward the bed’s edges, and then put your sham-covered pillows on top of them. When dealing with pillows of the same shape and size, this method works best.
Euro Shams with symmetrical patterns
You can always try symmetrical styling for a more artistic look. This look is most incredible when the pillows are made of the same materials and colors.
Put the euro shams in layers
When working with pillows of various sizes and shapes, layering is terrific for arranging euro pillows. Lean your sleeping pillows lengthwise up against your headboard to create a layered impression.
Arrange in asymmetry
Add a long textured pillow to tie both sides of the bed together to complete the asymmetrical effect.
Experts typically advise purchasing at least two shams in brighter colors, as these make excellent bedroom centerpieces.
Invest in these unique pillows with various patterns and materials to make a statement in your bedroom. Euro pillows may supply elegance and comfort at the same time when it comes to feeling and quality. We hope you take these style tips on how to style euro shams.