How to style entryway table, including styling tips, photos, current trends, where to shop, and more
A perfect place for keys, sunglasses, and decor items is an entryway table. It is an underappreciated component of any home, yet it can make a significant impact in reflecting your preferred decor style. Here is our guide on how to style entryway tables. Before you begin decorating, follow these steps first.
- Step 1: To begin, decide on a design style for your table. Your options are limited by the amount of space you have available. Before you go shopping, make sure you measure everything.
- Step 2: The best method to choose the proper table is to look for one that matches the rest of your furniture or has some similar design elements.
- Step 3: Consider the amount of storage space available. You can use entryway tables for more than just keeping your keys and other quick-access goods. They’re ideal for storing extra linens, china, or multimedia equipment. Shelves and drawers are some of the storage options to search for in the table.
- Step 4: Choose a theme. There are many style options. The most popular ones are traditional, transitional, contemporary, and modern.
- Step 5: Finally, whatever you choose for your table, make sure it shows your personality. If it doesn’t make you happy, toss it out and start again! Redecorate and adjust.
Entryway table with a work of art
Choose a piece of statement art that you genuinely enjoy. Alternatively, you might frame an inspirational quotation that will motivate you to face the day as you leave every morning.
Don’t forget your plants!
A tiny houseplant will revitalize your foyer on the table or a large one in an empty area. Plus, houseplants can’t water themselves; they give us a reason to come home.
A Gold and White Color Scheme
Brighten up your environment. Only a few small splashes of color are required. A gold and white color scheme will entirely change even the drabbest of entryways into something you’ll appreciate seeing every time you enter your home.
Entryway table with lights
On your table, place a lamp that will greet you home with a soothing glow. Plus, there are many different lamp styles to choose from, so you’ll have plenty of alternatives for what works best.
Style with a Mirror
We adore the large statement mirror, which makes a fantastic first impression as you enter your home. A mirror in this area of your home is always helpful for quickly checking your look before heading out the door.
With an entryway table, you can make a warm first impression on visitors to your home. We hope you enjoyed this article and that some of these ideas may inspire you the next time you redecorate.