How to style long hair, including styling tips, photos, current trends, where to shop, and more.
Long hair is defined as hairs that are longer than the shoulders. Long hair is generally considered to be attractive; it is also adaptable and may be styled in a variety of ways. Take a look at some of the straightforward do-it-yourself styles. To prepare your long locks for styling, follow these instructions.
- Step 1: Make use of high-quality hair products to keep your hair looking healthy and shiny. So, for example, products like shampoo and conditioner can assist to heal damaged follicles and prevent your hairs from breaking.
- Step 2: Dry your hair with a hairdryer. Blow drying your hair establishes the groundwork for styling it in the future. When you blow-dry, it’s much easier to style it later on.
- Step 3: Make sure you have the right tools for the job in your possession. Combs, a flat iron, a blow dryer, and a curling iron are just a few of the styling tools you’ll need to get started.
- Step 4: Because dry hair is difficult to style, it is important to make sure that your locs is well moisturized before styling. This makes it simple to manipulate the hair into whichever style you like.
- Step 5: Invest in a nice set of accessories. Hair accessories such as a headband, clips, scarves, and bobby pins are required to maintain your hairdo.
Long Hair in Ponytail
The ponytail is a timeless hairstyle. Because it is so adaptable and simple to do, a high ponytail is extremely popular.
A slick and straight version of it is the ideal complement to a formal function, while the sloppy wavy variant is a terrific choice for a fun and flippy casual style. This quick hairstyle is always a good choice, no matter what your personal preference or style is. It lets you also show off the length.
For those of you who have long, wavy locks, this clip-in hairstyle is ideal. To save time, you should secure your hair with a jaw clip. You may need to fold and tuck your hair multiple times.
Rope Braided Long Hair
It is possible to put your locks in a rope braid in a hurry because the rope braid is so simple to make. It is less difficult to do than most braid styles.
Simply pull it back into a ponytail and separate it into two portions, as seen in the picture. Using one hand, singly twist each part, then cross them over one another.
Using a paddle brush, straighten until it is completely dry. To achieve this style, create a deep side part and use a small amount of gel to finish it.
Long hairstyles, no matter how simple they are, are stunning. If you’re fortunate enough to have long locks but aren’t sure how to style them, take a chance and experiment with some of the styles listed above.