How to style eyebrows, including styling tips, photos, current trends, where to shop, and more
In today’s world, the shape of your brows and the length of your eyelashes play an important role in how others describe your facial attractiveness. As a result, it is important to have the most perfect brows possible on your face. Prior to getting started, make sure you follow these steps for styling your eyebrows.
- Step 1: Before styling your brows, clean your face. You may decide to have a shower or use wipes.Cleansing will remove any residue from makeup and skincare products that may make it difficult for tweezers to grip small brow hairs.
- Step 2: Gather make up tools ready. The proper tools are the cornerstone of any successful brow shaping, whether in a salon or home. the essentails are : brow pencil, tweezers, a spoolie brush, or mascara brush and a set of small, sharp brow scissors.
- Step 3: Choose the right brow shape for your face. Understand your brow’s three parts: the head (closest to your nose), the arch (tallest), and the tail end (the part nearest to the outer corner of your eye).
- Step 4: Tweeze gently. One hand holds the skin taut while the other removes one hair at a time. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
- Step 5: Trim stray hairs after tweezing your brows. Afterwards, sweep your brows upward with the spooly. This keeps hairs in place and makes trimming easier and it keeps it in the direction of where you want to draw your brows from.
the tail of your brow does not have to be pointy in order to be attractive. In some cases, a softly rounded shape is preferable. This is effective, particularly if you have sharp facial features like high cheekbones or a long chin.
Do the high arch
High Arches are extra arches that stretch well above the brow bone, it gives a more defined and elevated appearance. If you are going for this sophisticated style, make an arch toward the end of the brow rather than the middle.
This style is for people you don’t have natural arcs. There’s no need to fill in your brows if they don’t have a natural arch. For a polished appearance, keep them brushed in your hair’s direction. Straight brows can look great at any width.
Style eyebrows in the shape of an S
An S-shaped brow begins in the middle and gradually recedes before rising into the arch. This is a common phenomenon that some people try to rectify with cosmetics.
Style Eyebrows with Longtails
The tail extends far beyond the outer corner of the eye in this dramatic arching style. To give the tails of your brows a bit of tapering length, use a brow pomade that matches your natural hair.
Your face is probably what people notice first, so, maintaining the highest level of perfection in your eyebrows is the new cool. Find out how to properly style your brows with the simple styles above.