How to style hoodies, including styling tips, photos, current trends, where to shop, and more.
Hoodies are sweatshirts with a hood sewn on top of them. They are also cozy and are designed to keep you warm. Usually, they are worn for sports activities, but they can also be worn casually, depending on how you style them. Hoodies are made from a variety of materials; cotton, polyester. See ways to style them in this article and follow these steps to buy the perfect hoodie for you.
- Step 1: The hoodie should fit just fine. Remember it is sportswear, so it shouldn’t be too tight or baggy. You should be able to move around it freely.
- Step 2: Select the most appropriate material. Hoodies can be made from a variety of materials, but you should opt for one that is made entirely of cotton for maximum comfort. They have a pleasant feel to them, and they are long-lasting.
- Step 3: Decide the design you want. Hoodies may be comfortable to wear, but it doesn’t mean that they can not be stylish. You can pick out one with a graphic image or inscription. Another option is choosing one with a zip.
- Step 4: You can choose from a wide range of colors available to you. Don’t limit yourself to just the gray or black colors, even though they are the most popular.
- Step 5: The neck fitting makes all the difference since that’s where the hood is located. It shouldn’t be too loose or tight. Thankfully, most hoodies come with a drawstring to help you adjust the fit. It’s much better to buy one with a drawstring.
Denim and Hoodies
Initially, this appeared to be an unlikely combo. How incredibly simple this combination is to put together will astound you. White sneakers are the perfect finishing touch for this look. It’s also important to remember that you can choose from a variety of denim jacket colors; it’s not required that you wear a blue jacket.
Wear with Distressed Shorts
This combination right here is for ladies who want to show off some legs. The somewhat loose hoodie compliments the shorts well. With this look, you can wear sneakers or sandals depending on the occasion.
Hoodies on Sweatpants
This is the most popular combination, especially among those who are involved in sports. A zipper hoodie and a nice vest on the inside can give this look a new spin. A bralette top or crop top can be worn on the inside by the ladies.
Wear Faux Leather
Play around with proportion by opting for this style. This style is simple and classic. Pay attention to the color of the faux leather. Although black is a nice color, you can opt for other deep colors like blue or brown. To cap it all, wear some nice boots.
Hoodies have evolved beyond their sporting origins. They can also be fashionable in their own right. There are numerous options available to you when it comes to purchasing and styling hoodies. Try the style described above as a starting point.